CBJ congratulates this year’s inductees into the Academy of Women of Achievement. May their spirit and stories serve as an inspiration to all of us. Representing CBJ at the luncheon were (L-R) Chelsea Perl, Tina Kaschak, Debbie Wyche, Sarina Glick, Wendy Coffey, Eileen Bower and Dustin Zink.
- The Columbus Museum of Art Honors Larry and Donna James
- Four Crabbe, Brown & James Attorneys Recognized in the 2019 Edition of “The Best Lawyers in America”
- Eileen Bower Joins LifeCare Alliance’s Legacy Endowment Advisory Council
- UPDATE: Bird and Lime Scooters – The City of Columbus Department of Public Service Announces Regulations of “Shared Mobility Devices”
- Bird and Lime Scooters are in Columbus, but Will Legal Questions Make Their Appearance Short-Lived?