On the heels of Michael Henry’s recent string of trial wins, Mike is again victorious. In the case of Duvall v. Tipton, Ross County Court of Common Pleas, Mike successfully represented the driver of a pick-up truck involved in an accident with a motorcycle. Although the motorcyclist sustained serious injuries which included amputation of his leg, the jury found that the driver of a pick-up truck was not at fault for the accident due in large part to Mike’s consistent, high-quality representation.
- California’s Use of Deadly Force Legislation: AB 392
- Larry H. James Honored with 2019 National President’s Award from the National Fraternal Order of Police
- Ohio’s “Hemp” Bill: Senate Bill 57 – What You Need To Know
- Nonprofit Organizations in the Digital Age: The Role of Technology in Your Next Board Meeting
- Police Officer Body-Worn Cameras and the Legislature: Ohio Sub. House Bill 425