On the heels of Michael Henry’s recent string of trial wins, Mike is again victorious. In the case of Duvall v. Tipton, Ross County Court of Common Pleas, Mike successfully represented the driver of a pick-up truck involved in an accident with a motorcycle. Although the motorcyclist sustained serious injuries which included amputation of his leg, the jury found that the driver of a pick-up truck was not at fault for the accident due in large part to Mike’s consistent, high-quality representation.
- Critics of the Qualified Immunity Doctrine Seeking to Narrow Its Scope May Leave Law Enforcement Stuck Between A Rock and A Hard Place
- Judges’ Spotlight: Former Ohio Supreme Court Justice Andy Douglas
- Crabbe, Brown & James Attorneys Receive Best Lawyers® and Super Lawyers® Recognition for 2019
- Are Juuls Being Banned? The Legal Implications of FDA’s New Regulations on E-Cigarettes
- Two New Justices Elected to the Supreme Court of Ohio