On the heels of Michael Henry’s recent string of trial wins, Mike is again victorious. In the case of Duvall v. Tipton, Ross County Court of Common Pleas, Mike successfully represented the driver of a pick-up truck involved in an accident with a motorcycle. Although the motorcyclist sustained serious injuries which included amputation of his leg, the jury found that the driver of a pick-up truck was not at fault for the accident due in large part to Mike’s consistent, high-quality representation.
- Police Officer Body-Worn Cameras and the Legislature: Ohio Sub. House Bill 425
- Top 100 Influential Leader
- Sports Betting in Ohio: What You Need To Know
- Plan for Peace of Mind: Estate Planning
- Larry H. James Addresses The Ohio State University Football Players, Coaches, and Staff as Part of the Real Life Wednesday Program