On the heels of Michael Henry’s recent string of trial wins, Mike is again victorious. In the case of Duvall v. Tipton, Ross County Court of Common Pleas, Mike successfully represented the driver of a pick-up truck involved in an accident with a motorcycle. Although the motorcyclist sustained serious injuries which included amputation of his leg, the jury found that the driver of a pick-up truck was not at fault for the accident due in large part to Mike’s consistent, high-quality representation.
- Update: COVID-19 Resource Center
- Crabbe, Brown & James Wins 2020 Columbus Business First Corporate Citizenship Award
- Victory in the Ohio Supreme Court for Crabbe, Brown & James Partner John C. Albert
- Federal Court Approves Class Action Settlement in Ball v. Kasich
- Law Enforcement and Drone Technology During COVID-19