On March 30, 2018 the court issued a decision on class certification that modified and narrowed Disability Rights Ohio’s proposed class definition. The case now moves to a merit stage of discovery based upon the class definition set forth by the court. The State of Ohio continues to serve ALL individuals with intellectual and development disabilities.
- Supreme Court Rules States and Public-Sector Unions May No Longer Require Agency Fees from Nonconsenting Employees, Overrules Abood
- Lincoln Theatre Walk of Fame Inducts Larry H. James
- Douglas Victory Results in Multi-Million Dollar Savings for City of Toledo
- Another Jury Trial Victory for Mike Henry
- The King Arts Complex honors Donna James