On March 30, 2018 the court issued a decision on class certification that modified and narrowed Disability Rights Ohio’s proposed class definition. The case now moves to a merit stage of discovery based upon the class definition set forth by the court. The State of Ohio continues to serve ALL individuals with intellectual and development disabilities.
- Police Officer Body-Worn Cameras and the Legislature: Ohio Sub. House Bill 425
- Top 100 Influential Leader
- Sports Betting in Ohio: What You Need To Know
- Plan for Peace of Mind: Estate Planning
- Larry H. James Addresses The Ohio State University Football Players, Coaches, and Staff as Part of the Real Life Wednesday Program