On March 30, 2018 the court issued a decision on class certification that modified and narrowed Disability Rights Ohio’s proposed class definition. The case now moves to a merit stage of discovery based upon the class definition set forth by the court. The State of Ohio continues to serve ALL individuals with intellectual and development disabilities.
- Larry H. James Addresses The Ohio State University Football Players, Coaches, and Staff as Part of the Real Life Wednesday Program
- Crabbe, Brown & James LLP’s Trucking and Transportation Team
- Police Officer Body-Worn Cameras and the Courts
- Crabbe, Brown & James Managing Partner Larry James Recognized for Professional and Personal Achievements Throughout 2018
- Critics of the Qualified Immunity Doctrine Seeking to Narrow Its Scope May Leave Law Enforcement Stuck Between A Rock and A Hard Place