On March 30, 2018 the court issued a decision on class certification that modified and narrowed Disability Rights Ohio’s proposed class definition. The case now moves to a merit stage of discovery based upon the class definition set forth by the court. The State of Ohio continues to serve ALL individuals with intellectual and development disabilities.
- Update: COVID-19 Resource Center
- Crabbe, Brown & James Wins 2020 Columbus Business First Corporate Citizenship Award
- Victory in the Ohio Supreme Court for Crabbe, Brown & James Partner John C. Albert
- Federal Court Approves Class Action Settlement in Ball v. Kasich
- Law Enforcement and Drone Technology During COVID-19