On March 30, 2018 the court issued a decision on class certification that modified and narrowed Disability Rights Ohio’s proposed class definition. The case now moves to a merit stage of discovery based upon the class definition set forth by the court. The State of Ohio continues to serve ALL individuals with intellectual and development disabilities.
- Attorneys Vincent J. Lodico and Michael R. Henry Recognized in the 25th Edition of “The Best Lawyers in America”
- Eileen Bower Joins LifeCare Alliance’s Legacy Endowment Advisory Council
- Attorney Larry H. James Named “Lawyer of the Year”
- UPDATE: Bird and Lime Scooters – The City of Columbus Department of Public Service Announces Regulations of “Shared Mobility Devices”
- Bird and Lime Scooters are in Columbus, but Will Legal Questions Make Their Appearance Short-Lived?