On March 30, 2018 the court issued a decision on class certification that modified and narrowed Disability Rights Ohio’s proposed class definition. The case now moves to a merit stage of discovery based upon the class definition set forth by the court. The State of Ohio continues to serve ALL individuals with intellectual and development disabilities.
- California’s Use of Deadly Force Legislation: AB 392
- Larry H. James Honored with 2019 National President’s Award from the National Fraternal Order of Police
- Ohio’s “Hemp” Bill: Senate Bill 57 – What You Need To Know
- Nonprofit Organizations in the Digital Age: The Role of Technology in Your Next Board Meeting
- Police Officer Body-Worn Cameras and the Legislature: Ohio Sub. House Bill 425