Recently, the plaintiffs amended their class definition resulting in new parties asking to join the case and requiring another round of briefs. The case remains in an early stage where the Court must decide whether the Plaintiffs may proceed as a class. Click the following link to view the Defendants’ most recent sur-reply opposing class certification. The brief lays out in detail what the State of Ohio has been doing to serve all individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and to ensure that individual choice remains central to Ohio’s service philosophy. Check back to see how this case is progressing!
- Christopher R. Green Joins The Contemporary Theatre of Ohio’s Board of Directors
- Larry H. James Amplifies Toledo’s Dorr Street Project
- Robert Buchbinder Named Board Member of the Lincoln Theatre
- NLRB Tells Employers Not to Offer Severance in Exchange for Confidentiality
- Bruen and Concealed Carry Laws: What now?