To say that Managing Partner Larry James is an ardent supporter of the arts is a huge understatement. When not busy with his duties as Board Member of the Lincoln Theater or serving as co-chair of United Way’s Tocqueville Society Steering Committee with his wife, Donna James, Larry finds time to promote the arts by simply being a member of the Wexner Center for the Arts.
- The Columbus Museum of Art Honors Larry and Donna James
- Four Crabbe, Brown & James Attorneys Recognized in the 2019 Edition of “The Best Lawyers in America”
- Eileen Bower Joins LifeCare Alliance’s Legacy Endowment Advisory Council
- UPDATE: Bird and Lime Scooters – The City of Columbus Department of Public Service Announces Regulations of “Shared Mobility Devices”
- Bird and Lime Scooters are in Columbus, but Will Legal Questions Make Their Appearance Short-Lived?