Crabbe, Brown & James is proud to support the 23rd Annual Humanitarian of the Year honoring Jack and Suzi Hanna. Each year, the Humanitarian of the Year award is presented by the American Red Cross of Central Ohio to local individuals who have demonstrated commitment to furthering humanitarian efforts in our community. Jack and Suzi Hanna will be honored at the Humanitarian of the Year luncheon on March 2, 2020 at the Hyatt Regency Downtown Columbus. Proceeds from the luncheon support the Red Cross’s life-saving services and programs in Delaware, Franklin, and Union Counties.
- U.S. Department of Labor Introduces New Guidelines for Paid Leave Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Columbus CEO Recognizes Crabbe, Brown & James Attorneys as 2020 Top Lawyers
- Ohio’s Stay at Home Order – What does this mean for employers and employees?
- Look Back: Ohio Supreme Court Rules on Firearm Specification for Law Enforcement Officers
- Message from Managing Partner Larry James