Crabbe, Brown & James is proud to support the 23rd Annual Humanitarian of the Year honoring Jack and Suzi Hanna. Each year, the Humanitarian of the Year award is presented by the American Red Cross of Central Ohio to local individuals who have demonstrated commitment to furthering humanitarian efforts in our community. Jack and Suzi Hanna will be honored at the Humanitarian of the Year luncheon on March 2, 2020 at the Hyatt Regency Downtown Columbus. Proceeds from the luncheon support the Red Cross’s life-saving services and programs in Delaware, Franklin, and Union Counties.
- Christopher R. Green Joins The Contemporary Theatre of Ohio’s Board of Directors
- Larry H. James Amplifies Toledo’s Dorr Street Project
- Robert Buchbinder Named Board Member of the Lincoln Theatre
- NLRB Tells Employers Not to Offer Severance in Exchange for Confidentiality
- Bruen and Concealed Carry Laws: What now?