Larry James has been selected to serve on the Magistrate Judge Selection Committee. He is one of eleven members of the committee who will screen qualified applicants and recommend five candidates for a Magistrate Judge position in Columbus.
- Robert Buchbinder Named Board Member of the Lincoln Theatre
- NLRB Tells Employers Not to Offer Severance in Exchange for Confidentiality
- Bruen and Concealed Carry Laws: What now?
- Larry H. James Appointed to Gateway Film Center’s Board of Directors
- Larry H. James is a Founder and Director of the Newly Opened Black-Owned Bank in Central Ohio