Larry James has been selected to serve on the Magistrate Judge Selection Committee. He is one of eleven members of the committee who will screen qualified applicants and recommend five candidates for a Magistrate Judge position in Columbus.
- Critics of the Qualified Immunity Doctrine Seeking to Narrow Its Scope May Leave Law Enforcement Stuck Between A Rock and A Hard Place
- Judges’ Spotlight: Former Ohio Supreme Court Justice Andy Douglas
- Crabbe, Brown & James Attorneys Receive Best Lawyers® and Super Lawyers® Recognition for 2019
- Are Juuls Being Banned? The Legal Implications of FDA’s New Regulations on E-Cigarettes
- Two New Justices Elected to the Supreme Court of Ohio