Crabbe, Brown & James welcomes our new associate attorney, Marissa Borschke. Ms. Borschke joins the firm after graduating from Indiana University Maurer School of Law in May of 2020. During law school, Ms. Borschke worked as a law clerk for the National Collegiate Athletic Association. She also served as a legal intern for the Office of the Vice President and General Counsel of Indiana University. Ms. Borschke’s practice will include General Defense Litigation, Business/Corporate, Insurance, and Employment.
- Crabbe, Brown & James Attorneys Present at 2021 National Fraternal Order of Police Labor Summit and Legal Counselor Seminar in Las Vegas
- Case Watch: Lange v. California – Supreme Court Revisits the Hot Pursuit Doctrine
- Larry James, Managing Partner at Crabbe, Brown & James, Selected for Membership in The National Black Lawyers Top 100
- Employers Requiring COVID-19 Vaccines
- Ohio Passes Law Regulating Electric Scooters