Crabbe, Brown & James welcomes our new associate attorney, Marissa Borschke. Ms. Borschke joins the firm after graduating from Indiana University Maurer School of Law in May of 2020. During law school, Ms. Borschke worked as a law clerk for the National Collegiate Athletic Association. She also served as a legal intern for the Office of the Vice President and General Counsel of Indiana University. Ms. Borschke’s practice will include General Defense Litigation, Business/Corporate, Insurance, and Employment.
- Robert Buchbinder Named Board Member of the Lincoln Theatre
- NLRB Tells Employers Not to Offer Severance in Exchange for Confidentiality
- Bruen and Concealed Carry Laws: What now?
- Larry H. James Appointed to Gateway Film Center’s Board of Directors
- Larry H. James is a Founder and Director of the Newly Opened Black-Owned Bank in Central Ohio