Crabbe, Brown & James welcomes our new associate attorney, Marissa Borschke. Ms. Borschke joins the firm after graduating from Indiana University Maurer School of Law in May of 2020. During law school, Ms. Borschke worked as a law clerk for the National Collegiate Athletic Association. She also served as a legal intern for the Office of the Vice President and General Counsel of Indiana University. Ms. Borschke’s practice will include General Defense Litigation, Business/Corporate, Insurance, and Employment.
- Qualified Immunity Cases Decided by SCOTUS in Favor of Law Enforcement
- Congratulations Crabbe, Brown & James Attorney Marissa Borschke for Completing the 125th Boston Marathon
- Crabbe, Brown & James Presents at National FOP 2021 Biennial National Conference
- Guardianships: Ohio’s equivalent to a California conservatorship
- Frequently Asked Questions for COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates