Crabbe, Brown & James welcomes our new associate attorney, Marissa Borschke. Ms. Borschke joins the firm after graduating from Indiana University Maurer School of Law in May of 2020. During law school, Ms. Borschke worked as a law clerk for the National Collegiate Athletic Association. She also served as a legal intern for the Office of the Vice President and General Counsel of Indiana University. Ms. Borschke’s practice will include General Defense Litigation, Business/Corporate, Insurance, and Employment.
- Larry James, Managing Partner at Crabbe, Brown & James, Selected for Membership in The National Black Lawyers Top 100
- Employers Requiring COVID-19 Vaccines
- Ohio Passes Law Regulating Electric Scooters
- Who, What, Where, When and Why of Arbitration as the Preferred Method of Labor Dispute Resolution
- New Associate – Marissa Borschke